Selected Recent Professional Development:
- EDI: Explicit Direct Instruction, with John Hollingworth, August 2022
- Dürer to Bruegel: Northern Renaissance Art c1480–1580, with Victoria Meir, University of Oxford, December 2021
- The Role of Arts in the PYP, Category 3, with Kirsten Durward, November 2021
- Lifelong Literacy, with Lyn Stone, August 2021
- Disciplinary Literacy, with Joseph Schaaf, August 2021
- Concept-Based Curriculum & Instruction with Karin Tellis, November 2019.
- Child Protection in Schools-online course, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, 2018, 2019.
- Google Certified Educator-Google Summit on Education, December 2016.
- Co-host 2 day Positive Education Professional Development workshop for 120 + teachers and staff, including 2 hour workshops titled Emotions, Engagement, Empowerment, and Energized, January 2016.