Selected Recent Professional Development:
- Teaching and Learning through Inquiry with Kath Murdoch, April 2020.
- Concept-Based Curriculum & Instruction with Karin Tellis, November 2019.
- Child Protection in Schools-online course, National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, 2018, 2019.
- Google Certified Educator-Google Summit on Education, December 2016.
- Co-host 2 day Positive Education Professional Development workshop for 120 + teachers and staff, including 2 hour workshops titled Emotions, Engagement, Empowerment, and Energized, January 2016.
- Google Classrooms, with Suzanne Kitto, September 2015.
- Transforming Learning through Technology Integration, with Claire Simms, September 2015.
- The Power of Provocation in our Teaching Practice, with Andy Vasily, September 2015.
- Mindfulness in Schools, with Saigon Om, August 2015.
- Transforming Teaching & Learning with Technology, with Kim Corfino, February 2015.
- Digital Challenges & Opportunties, with Robyn Treyvaud, November 2014.
- Assessment in the PYP, with Gareth Jacobsen and Kim Engager, September 2014.
- Constructivist Teaching & Learning, with Paul Ginnis, August 2014.
Grade 2 Teaching Observation Video: This video documents the start of the Grade 2 printmaking project, examples of which are on the Elementary: Pre-Kindergarten-Grade 5 page. It also depicts the second period of a double period lesson. During the first period, which was not recorded, students read aloud Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists: Andy Warhol by Mike Venezia.